This is a test we made the other day for our wedding favours. Making the hearts works well, but once we take them out of the fridge they start to melt. This is a problem! We're going to end up with boxes filled with chocolate goo. How do we avoid this? Do we need to use a special kind of chocolate, I wonder? For this test we just used regular Galaxy chocolate (it is Tony's favourite).
Any ideas, suggestions?
Tonight we're going to see the new Indiana Jones film. Looking forward to it! Which reminds me, I better go make some popcorn so I don't have to pay through the nose for them at the cinema!